Few clouds, light rain | 16 °C | SSW, 9.3 km/h
Gullane Golf Club (EH31 2BB) is situated at the west end of the village of Gullane. Please use the postcode in your satellite navigation system or smart phone.
Getting here is quick and easy. Find the fastest route with our "Get Directions" tool below.
Edinburgh airport is the nearest airport and is 40mins approximately from Gullane (outside rush hour).
Alternatively, try Rhino Car Hire with whom we’ve negotiated discounted rates, just quote ‘Gullane’ when enquiring for the discount.
Drem is the nearest train station to Gullane and is approx 5 minutes by taxi and leaves from Edinburgh Waverley. The service is operated by First Scotrail. However there are no taxis based at the station so you should phone a taxi in advance of arrival at the station.
The bus service stops in Gullane and is operated by Firstbus and leaves from Leith Street in Edinburgh. The X24 and 124 are the two buses which run from Edinburgh to Gullane and then onto North Berwick. Exact money is required for the bus.
There are a number of local taxi companies available:
|A J Private Hire|
|A2B Private Hire|
01620 895 000
Airports R Us
|01620 844 999|
|B.G.'s Taxi Service & Private Hire||01875 810 350|
East Lothian & B-Line Private Hire
|01620 844 282|
|Fairway Private Hire||07852 208 485|
|Jim's Taxis & Private Hire||01620 894 900|
|Taxi & Hutch||0131 665 5600|
1. Head out of Edinburgh on the A1 heading East.
2. Turn off at the junction for the A198 at Tranent.
3. Follow the A198 through Longniddry and Aberlady.
4. As you approach Gullane, the Visitors' Clubhouse Car Park is on the right immediately before the Village.
1. Head for Gullane on the A198.
2. Go through Gullane Village and the Visitors' Clubhouse Car Park is on the left as you leave the Village.
West Links Road,
T: 01620 842 255